We are looking for a Director of Sales to join our team. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. Qualtik has a strong slate of investors and an executive team that has successfully exited startups in the past. The successful candidate will earn equity in the company.
Spark by Qualtik is built for CRE lenders and their vendors: banks, credit unions, debt funds, agency lenders, multifamily lenders, portfolio lenders, insurance companies, accounting firms, and bank servicers. Our SaaS platform provides granular valuation, stress testing, and modeling, all in real time, and puts all of the info in loan docs at the customer’s fingertips, eliminating the need to spend hours looking for data. Users can dive right in to analyzing, uncovering insights, proactively identifying risk, and making more strategic decisions about CRE portfolios as a whole and individual assets. Spark has powerful reporting capabilities, so users can generate dynamic, interactive reports for investors, board members, management, or regulatory purposes in minutes instead of days. Spark gives immediate access to all of the information in the system so users can answer tough questions from investors or auditors without breaking a sweat.
As a Sales Director at Qualtik, the successful candidate will be responsible for accelerating the growth of sales. Primary duties include lead generation through networking and managing the sales process through contract execution. They will be energetic, persuasive, well-organized, and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
If this opportunity sounds intriguing and you are interested in becoming a valued member of a great team, we’d love to hear from you.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generating new business opportunities with community banks and credit unions, primarily in the Central and Eastern time zones, through prospecting and networking.
- Owning all aspects of the sale: prospecting, generating new business opportunities, developing and presenting proposals, negotiating contracts, closing business, and introducing internal teams for account launch.
- Working closely with Qualtik’s marketing and product teams to refine sales materials.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Understanding and effectively communicating the company’s value prop and technology while demonstrating an understanding of SaaS and the banking industry.
- Generating and maintaining opportunity, activity, and account information in Qualtik’s CRM and providing up-to-date and accurate sales funnel reports to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborating with and facilitating introduction of Qualtik’s executive team during the sales process.
- Exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Attending and networking at industry events in assigned regions.
- Serving as the primary onsite contact and responsible party for Qualtik’s tradeshow sponsorships as needed (offsite management and support is provided by the Qualtik marketing team).
- Working with the operations team to forecast new customer onboarding.
- 5+ years’ experience in SaaS sales in the banking industry, preferably with experience selling credit products
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent area
- Experience selling to C-Level Executives
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and use of CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Interested in technology
- Ability to represent Qualtik professionally in a variety of settings
- Ability to conduct web and in-person demos of Qualtik’s technology
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
Qualtik is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.