We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup and make significant contributions toward the success of our business. We have a great team, a product in market, and a healthy sales funnel. Help us evolve our product, develop our team, and disrupt an industry.
Qualtik is a small, but well-funded Fintech startup, based out of Austin, TX. Our software platform helps banks, credit unions, investment funds, and servicers optimize their commercial real estate assets by providing portfolio management, valuation and modeling, and reporting and analysis tools.
Qualtik has a strong slate of investors and an executive team that has successfully exited startups in the past. The successful candidate will earn equity in the company.
Qualtik is looking for a BDR who is eager and excited to kick off their sales career and join our team. The ideal candidate will have an energetic, can-do attitude and be comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment. Primary duties include lead generation, building a pipeline, outbound sales outreach campaigns, and generating new business.
- Generate new business opportunities with community banks and credit unions, primarily in the Central and Eastern time zones, through cold call, email, and social media strategies.
- Own all aspects of business development: lead generation, prospecting, building pipelines, generating new business opportunities, outbound campaigns, sending marketing collateral, qualifying leads, and scheduling appointments and demos for the sales director.
- Work closely with Qualtik’s marketing team to refine sales materials.
- Develop creative strategies for targeting decision-makers in order to book sales appointments and demos.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop and technology while demonstrating an understanding of SaaS and the banking industry.
- Generate and maintain opportunity, activity, and account information in Qualtik’s CRM and provide up-to-date and accurate sales funnel reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with and facilitate introduction of Qualtik’s executive team during the sales process.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a quota-carrying position.
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and use of CRM tools.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Interested in technology.
- Ability to represent Qualtik professionally in a variety of settings.
Qualtik is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.