Understanding and managing collateralized debt portfolios is central to a bank’s business. It’s also a regulatory requirement. After spending years providing portfolio management services for hundreds of banks, Qualtik’s founder found a better way. Qualtik’s SaaS platform empowers banks, credit unions, real estate funds, and servicing companies to understand and manage their portfolios in real time and at lower costs than the alternative of having an accounting firm or services company painstakingly comb through files once or twice a year in order to generate reports that are immediately out of date. Our customers agree that our proprietary solution approaches portfolio management in a fundamentally different, and superior, way.
Qualtik has a strong slate of investors and an executive team that has successfully exited startups in the past. The successful candidate will earn equity in the company.
Based in Austin, Texas, the primary objective of the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Sales is to lead our sales organization to meet Qualtik’s sales and growth targets. As a member of the Executive Leadership Team this role will report to the CEO and will work closely with the Qualtik management team to passionately grow and expand the company.
As the most senior sales leader, this position provides direct oversight and management of sales team. The SVP of Sales is responsible for the creation and execution of sales strategies that are designed to enable the overall team to grow and achieve the revenue goals. This position also collaborates closely with other functional teams including marketing, product management, product marketing, professional services, support, finance, and information technology to ensure best-in-class sales performance and the highest possible value for Qualtik’s distribution and reseller partners.
- The SVP of Sales is responsible for all new revenue generation processes and execution.
- She/He is accountable for committing both to short-term success, forecasting future revenue and strategy across all segments and functions.
- The SVP of Sales is responsible for advancing the sales team infrastructure in order to scale both team size and productivity.
- At the highest level the SVP of Sales’ mission is to align and optimize the entire new customer acquisition experience with the aim of increasing revenue.
- Work collaboratively within the organization to lead and develop the organizational culture through inspiration, leadership, integrity, and accountability.
- Hire, develop, and encourage high-performing leaders and contributors across the organization.
- Team Player – works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, exercises influence at senior levels, and builds alignment around goals and objectives. Readily builds consensus; achieves agreement on key initiatives and priorities.
- Entrepreneurial – a spirit and passion for a fast-paced, growing environment. Energy and enthusiasm are your forte! You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your creativity and quality work.
- Change Agent – able to work effectively with executive team and managers to implement critical sales and account management processes.
- Coach/Mentor – shows clear examples of strong relationship development and ability to recognize and grow outstanding talent.
- Problem Solver – understanding of root cause analysis with experience resolving customer, internal, and personnel challenges with reason, maturity, and fairness.
- Customer Advocate – an obvious interest for customer interaction and customer success, and defaults to being in front of prospects/customers whenever possible.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience in software/technology company targeting both SMB and Enterprise financial clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance; MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Skilled at leading SaaS contract negotiations.
- Ability to create, develop, enhance, and execute a comprehensive sales strategy.
- A passion and proven ability to implement world-class sales processes, productivity improvements, and training programs throughout the sales organization.
- Ability to recruit, retain, and develop both inside and field sales talent while contributing strategically at all levels within the organization. Leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Strong data skills to accelerate revenue generation.
- Consistent track record of developing distribution strategies, assimilating acquired teams, and producing predictable revenue results.
- Ability to deliver concise, logical written documents and the presence to deliver the company’s vision and product definitions to any audience.
- Highly organized with effective time management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
Qualtik is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.